I’ve been doing alterations as well as sewing new garments for a nearby clothing boutique. They’ve got another artist who art-dyes fabric and who is starting a round of dying fabric and garments for them, so I was commissioned to make as many white dresses and tops as I could as fast as I could.
I did them like a mini production line, cutting things out for as long as I could stand, then dividing them up into piles that needed the same next step:
One of the designs calls for bias binding using very lightweight gauze, which I discovered cannot really be done without some heavy pinning.
Here is the first round, all stacked up neatly: